For starters, congratulations on your choice of career. And there’s even more good news – financial advice tailored to that career is now available to you. So regardless of where you banked before, switching to OPPA Credit Union now is the right decision.
- You now have defined benefits including a pension and a solid income. That changes how you save and invest, what you spend, how you borrow, how you plan and how you manage your finances.
- You may move around a little over your career. This makes the first-name, personal relationship you have with a mortgage provider and financial advisor much more important.
- You have lifestyle opportunities that others do not have. There are ways to balance your wants and needs now without putting yourself at risk down the road when life happens as it always does.
For those three reasons alone, you may find a traditional bank, while made for the masses, isn’t a great fit for your unique life.
How OPPA Credit Union fits you
OPPA Credit Union is tailor-made to fit you and your family as your unique life evolves. We’re your financial backup for life.
- We help you and your family grow financially secure within the context of your income and pension.
- We make it easy for you to move money around (even between financial institutions). We also make it easier for you to move around; you can move homes without triggering mortgage penalties.
- We’re on the same team, we care about your well-being and we’ll figure out how to put the numbers on your side regardless of how your life unfolds.
That’s financial backup for life. All the advice, financial planning, investments and banking solutions you need. It’s like having your own private banker without a bank.
You need to arrange for payment of your Ontario Police Collage (OPC) Tuition. OPPA Credit Union has an exclusive offer for new recruits. To take advantage of any of our three recruit packages, with OPC loans up to $15,000 to include additional expenses, to complete the Recruit Loan Application to ensure your loan is processed in time for OPC payment. OPPA Credit Union makes a direct payment to OPC for you.
Here are three great Recruit Packages to start you up!
Recruit Package A
OPC Tuition Loan:
OPPA Credit Union Prime + 0.5%
• Free chequing account for two years (full pay)
• Auto savings plan – $25 bi-weekly TFSA Contribution (optional)
• Pre-Approved OPPA Credit Union Visa, year one Annual Fee waived
• Line of Credit – $5,000 at OPPA Credit Union Prime +2.0% (optional)